All our professionals at Digestive Disease Associates of Central Florida maintain the highest levels of accreditation and pursue ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in gastroenterology.
Gastroenterologist in Wesley Chapel, FL
Digestive Disease Associates of Central Florida
Bio Coming Soon
Dr. Rajan Narula
Dr. Narula provides premier gastroenterological care in the Tampa Bay area by pursuing the highest standards of clinical excellence, utilizing modern technology, offering relevant clinical research, and developing leadership roles in our professional community in order to improve his patient’s digestive health.
He places a sincere emphasis on timely and high quality compassionate care in a safe customer-friendly environment. He uses his exceptional clinical skills, and employs the full range of basic and advanced endoscopic procedures to prevent, diagnose and treat all digestive ailments, on an inpatient as well as outpatient basis.
- American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
- American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Basic Life Support
- Nova Southeastern University, Larkin Community Hospital Nova Southeastern University, Larkin Community Hospital
- Nova Southeastern University, Larkin Community Hospital Chief Gastroenterology Fellow, July 2014
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University, Evanston Northwestern Healthcare, Internal Medicine Residency, June 2004 - June 2007
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University, Evanston Northwestern Healthcare, Internal Medicine Internship, June 2004 - June 2005
- Midwestern University, Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine, Doctorate of Osteopathic Medicine, July 2000 - June 2004
- Grand Valley State University, Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Sciences, September 1995 - December 1999
- Upper Endoscopy
- Esophageal Dilation
- Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy Placement
- Flexible Sigmoidoscopy
- Video Capsule Endoscopy
- Hemorrhoid Banding
Conditions We Treat
- Abdominal Pain
- Barrett’s Esophagus
- Blood In Stool
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Polyps
- Crohn's Disease
- Iron Deficiency Anemia
- Diverticulosis, Diverticulitis
- Fatty Liver
- Rectal Bleeding
- Liver Disease
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Dusease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
For more information or to schedule your appointment, please call (813) 994-4800.
We look forward helping you with all of your digestive needs!